Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Switchin' up the Sandwich

I've really struggled finding a sandwich I love since passing on the meat-options. Then, I visited Bodega in the Short North with Amy C a few weeks ago and found sandwich happiness again.

Inspired by their Hummus Sandwich , here is my avocado with white corn chips sandwich:

















Yes, there are actually chips on the sandwich. I've always been a chip-on-sandwich girl. When I was in elementary school, it used to be Doritos on the turkey sandwich. And now, white corn chips on veggie sandwiches:) Try it sometime!

Ingredients:
Harvest Bread slided 1-in thick (bread is from Whole Foods Bakery)
1/4 cup spicy sprouts
2T Veggie or Garlic Hummus
3 slices avocado
4 slices cucumber (optional)
Add as many chips as you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment